F21C/Food Science and Engineering Division Seminar Series
- Dec. 5, Hao Li, Ph.D.
Synthesis and Applications of Carbon Based Nanomaterials (PDF)
- Nov. 28, Mark Haidekker, Ph.D.
Sensing Flow and Shear Stress with Molecular Rotors (PDF)
- Oct. 31, Misha Sumetsky, Ph.D.
Optical micro and nanofibers for sensing applications (PDF)
- Oct. 24, Kevin C. Dellesperger, Ph.D.
The Quest for the Ideal Prosthetic Heart Valve: What have we Learned? (PDF)
- Oct. 10, J. Todd Hastings, Ph.D.
Self-referenced Surface-Plasmon Resonance Sensing using Long- and Short-Range Surface Plasmons (PDF)
- Sept. 26, James C. Lee, Ph.D.
Role of membrane biophysics and mechanics in Alzheimer disease (PDF)
- Sept. 12, Ajit Sadana, Ph.D.
Fractal Binding and Dissociation Kinetics of Heart-Related Compounds on Biosensor Surfaces (PDF)
- Aug. 29, Paul S. Dale, Ph.D.
The Biomedical War Against Hepatic Malignancies (PDF)
- May 2, Satish Nair, Ph.D.
Modeling Neuroplasticity in the PFC-NAc Synapse Due to Cocaine (PDF)
- April 17, Buddy D. Ratner, Ph.D.
Come and See how Medicine, Engineering, Biology, and Chemistry Disciplines can be Applied to TomorrowвЂ™s Materials (PDF)
- April 4, Matthew Dumit, Ph.D.
Satellite cell proliferation and differentiation (PDF)
- March 7, Andrew Gu, Ph.D.
Manipulating single molecules in an atomically-sharpened nanopore (PDF)
- March 21, Y. P. Zhao, Ph.D.
Aligned Silver Nanorod Array as SERS Substrates for Viral Sensing (PDF)
- Feb. 21, Joe M. Regenstein, Ph.D.
Ethnic and Religious Foods: Where are we in the US? (PDF)
- Feb. 28, Guillermo Aguilar, Ph.D.
Aggressive cooling (cryogen) and aggressive heating (laser) toward the improvement of vascular dermatologic conditions (PDF)
- Feb. 14, John A. Viator, Ph.D.
Photoacoustic discrimination of viable and heat thrombosed hemoglobin in skin for burn injury diagnosis (PDF)
- Feb. 7, James W. Chan, Ph.D.
Development and Application of Raman-based Spectroscopy and Chemical Imaging echniques for Real-Time Biological and Biomedical Studies (PDF)
- Jan. 24, Omolola Eniola, Ph.D.
Design and In Vitro Characterization of Biodegradadable, Drug Delivery Vehicle with the Adhesive Properties of Leukocytes (PDF)